PODCAST #52: Real Talk: Hiring for Entrepreneur’s with 2 Ex-Corporate Recruiters
Why You’ve Got To Listen To Today’s Episode:
If listening to one entrepreneur and ex-corporate recruiter’s hiring tips is useful, let’s amplify the impact and try two! I chat with Mim Jenkinson, mother of two, planning-obsessed, multi-award-winning Business Mentor, Author, Podcaster and Course Creator, who I affectionately call the Digital Products Queen!
Mim has taught and coached over 3000 women and online business owners to plan and take action on their goals. Her expertise spans productivity, helpful habits, creating and scaling an online business that fits your busy life.
Dive in to hear Mim and I chat all things:
● Why hiring before your business is ready can be dangerous
● The need to explore handing how it feels to handover tasks and clarify what success looks like
● Why there is no right or wrong for what your support system looks like
● The importance of avoiding a “one size fits all” cookie cutter approach to hiring and business
● Mim’s top tips to juggling motherhood & business
Pop this ep on your must listen list if you’re doing the business balance juggle and want to regain focus and clarity, outside of all the noise in the online business coaching space. You won’t regret it.