PODCAST #44: Lessons from growing your remote team from 9-22 in < 12 months with 7-Figure entrepreneur Sarah Parkinson
Why You’ve Got To Listen To Today’s Episode:
If you’re a CEO or entrepreneur who is building your team and scaling your business, then this episode shares the kind of behind the scenes insight that is priceless. I chat with 7 figure entrepreneur, Sarah Parkinson, who has not only scaled her business from 9 to 22 team members, but also acquired two new businesses within the last 12 months. With three young children, Sarah loves that she has built a systemised cloud business giving her the flexibility to be there for her family and kick business goals at the same time.
Tune in to hear:
● The importance of clarity to minimise mistakes and effectively lead your team
● Why boundaries are essential, but require robust systems to support them
● How to lean into the discomfort of leading a larger team for a more seamless integration
● When to detach from doing everything and how to
● Sarah’s Top 3 lessons from growing her team and scaling her business
So if you’re busy navigating building your team as you scale your business, this episode offers all the juicy details so you can benefit from Sarah’s experience and minimise possible pitfalls for yourself. Dive in for all the wisdom now!