Like most people...
I didn’t start out as an ‘entrepreneur’. In fact, a few short years ago (OK… maybe 10) I was a director at a global recruitment firm in London.
I was managing BIG clients with BIG dollars.
There were complex challenges and difficult transitions, and lots of those difficult conversations that no-one likes to have…
But I realised these hiring issues were not limited to big business. Because people are people – no matter the size of the workplace.
So I moved back to Australia and became a business owner myself.
I was determined to translate the awesome corporate processes I’d learned into practical, bite-sized versions that would work in businesses like yours.
Small tweaks and simple systems
Whether you’re growing a team in-house or online, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the hiring (and firing) process.
Things can get messy.
It can get stressful.
It can take a toll on your personal life.
You can make a wrong hire and then have no idea how to move that person out of your business (in fact, maybe they’re still there...?).
But simple systems, processes and small shifts, can take the drama and emotion out of the equation.
That’s where I come in.
I’ll give you a clear path forward that feels easy.
Because I’ve helped hundreds of clients get amazing results and it’s totally doable for you too.
Want to feel excited about your business again?
Over the years
I’ve developed a reputation for telling it how it is
There’ll be zero B.S. when you work with me.
I’ll tell it how it is because I’m here to get you results.
I’ll give you steps, checklists, exact how-tos (and how-NOT-tos), what to say and what not to say.
I’ll dive into the nitty-gritty details and create a tailored process that’ll give you the confidence to build amazingly profitable teams without the drama or overwhelm.
I’ve shown business owners and managers not only how to do it themselves, but how to DO IT BETTER than that recruiter who quoted you a small fortune just to review a couple of resumes...
I’m able to do this because I teach what I know.
I teach what’s worked for hundreds of my clients over the past 10 years.
what your business would be like if you could...
- Hire the right people and know you’ve gained more freedom, less stress and better sleep
- Restructure your teams and deal with challenging team members with ease
- Align your employees’ goals with your business goals and work out a clear way forward
- Get the courage to have all those difficult conversations you’ve been putting off
- Change your mindset about ‘horrible’ team meetings and make them fun, empowering and inspiring for you and your team
Things you might not expect...
- I’m a Qualified Accountant obsessed with business profitability and return on investment. This is why I’m so interested in the productivity of your team and how much they’re adding to your bottom line.
- I’ve owned multiple businesses and I’ve built my own teams from the ground up many times. Up until recently, I owned a yoga studio with a team of 14 amazing instructors, a manager and two offshore virtual assistants. I successfully sold this business and proudly handed over this team in June 2020
- I’ve been practising yoga for 15 years, and I’ve been teaching for four. I wholeheartedly believe that mindfulness and authenticity is key to great leadership.
- I’ve worked with a range of industries and environments, from warehousing to office environments, right through to online or remote teams. Everyone goes through the same challenges but there are many different ways to manage staff. I’ve got the full toolkit of templates and tricks. I’m here to guide you through implementing them in your business in your own unique way.